Chopard LUC Tourbillon for Only Watch 2013. Unique Piece to be auctioned in Monaco with proceeds donated to research into Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
As a physiology major at university, and a watch nerd, this speaks to me on so many levels. I studied Muscle and Exercise Physiology at University as a part of my major for my Science degree, which included a large unit about Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). It is refreshing to see such an overtly science themed watch for me, and it is great to see so many watch Maisons coming together for such a good cause.
Photos courtesy of watchesbysjx.com, story here. Find out more about Only Watch 2013 here.
- omgsleeperagent likes this
- rolladolla reblogged this from 40ozandpictures
- 40ozandpictures reblogged this from theenclave1
- karat51 reblogged this from theenclave1
- karat51 likes this
- deejayiwan reblogged this from theenclave1
- kenwong918 reblogged this from theenclave1
- erzha reblogged this from theenclave1
- theenclave1 reblogged this from quannyg
- theenclave1 likes this
- unofficial-staff likes this
- norlanrodriguez likes this
- norlanrodriguez reblogged this from quannyg
- comedowntomytown reblogged this from pr00
- pr00 reblogged this from quannyg
- quannyg posted this